Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Kimberly Ward's FACEBOOK COMMENT TOUCHED ME DEEP!

18th November, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com


Lil Kim



For me to RE-POST a FACEBOOK COMMENT and much less send it around the world to thousands of my global readers, it has to be that it means a great deal to me.

Kimberly Ward's FACEBOOK  COMMENT  TOUCHED  ME  DEEP! HONESTLY

"Thank you for this article Khrystus Wallace I am touched! I don't care how anyone 
else sees you I have known you forever and I will never pass judgment on 
you because I have never walked in your shoes! But what I can say to you is you are 
an amazing being and I don't want you to change for a sole! People should never 
abandon friends based on other people's perceptions of them! We must all learn to 
think for ourselves and never be afraid to stand up for what we believe in! I have 
genuine respect for you, and wish you nothing but success!" -Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment