Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Trinity's CHALLENGERS EXODUS Humiliated Their Nevis Rivals at Basketball City Tonight - Sent them back across the waters CRYING!

11th November, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and CEO of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com (Proudly HEADQUARTERED in The Trinity Community - St. Kitts)


Trinity's CHALLENGERS  EXODUS  BASKETBALL  TEAM - 2013-2014 St. Kitts - Nevis National Basketball Champions - 2 PEAT

Trinity's CHALLENGERS  EXODUS Humiliated Their Nevis Rivals at Basketball City Tonight and sent them back across the waters CRYING! 

I did tell NEVIS that this international article was coming and gave their MANAGER - ScotiaBank's Mr. Morton enough time to charter a boat or plane and get them out of St. Kitts before this story breaks GLOBALLY. (note: this is a fun article - please - please - please - please - settle down and let's have some FUN. lol)

I honestly felt soooooooooooooooooo sorry for THE  NEVIS  TEAM. Global following, I want to be honest here. The NEVIS  BASKETBALL  TEAM tried!

They tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried, but they were, or HONESTLY  SPEAKING NO ONE  is ANY MATCH  ANYMORE  for any team that comes from The Trinity Community in St. Kitts or ANY ONE representing The Trinity Community in ANY competition in our Twin Island Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.

When the referee blew the final whistle the score was 87 - 61 in favour of Trinity's CHALLENGERS  EXODUS  BASKETBALL  TEAM. HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!  WHO  LET  THE  DOGS  OUT! ROOF!  ROOF! ROOF!


Now let me officially start the story here.

Honestly, I really wasn't planning to go to Basketball City in St. Kitts tonight. I was going to stay communicating with a few of my INFORMANTS via whatsapp and facebook and let them tell me everything that was going on and also send me pictures so that ONCE  Trinity's Challenger's EXODUS Basketball Team WON, I would have BROKE the story  INTERNATIONALLY  immediately and let the world know WHAT'S  COOKING  IN  TRINITY  AGAIN!

What changed my mind? You certainly wouldn't like to know!

I was PEACEFULLY walking up a hill in my Boyds community this afternoon, WHEN  MS. EARLYN DECOSTA, yes a good friend of mine in the picture directly below, AGGRESSIVELY  told me that I had to come to write an article about how Challengers Exodus would win tonight. I smiled - passed a comment or two and walked to my home based business not making any promises.

Trinity's Earlyn Decosta

MEN - becareful! Be very - very - very careful NOW-A-DAYS with REJECTING a woman's request or HURTING women now a days eh, because you see what they doing!

A  WORD  TO  THE  WISE  IS  ENOUGH!

Ms. Earlyn Decosta stormed into my office a few minutes after, almost giving me a HEART  ATTACK. I think I'm going to HIRE  3Bs CENTURION  SECURITY from tomorrow to be SAFE and SECURE from now on (They print their shirts at KVK ENTERPRISES- www.kvklives.com)

Earlyn aggressively said "You going come off that computer and you coming to write an article bout we team TONIGHT so you better get up and go get ready."

Now this is a CRAZY  GIRL! A CRAZY - CRAZY - CRAZY - CRAZY GIRL!

She isn't even my girl friend and was demanding like that, so I didn't HESITATE. I got up quickly, because she had to have TEMPORARILY  GONE   MAD and I was AFRAID. I didn't even turn off my computer but managed to lockup well and RUSHED away from her to get ready for the game and when I arrived at Basketball City, I ensured I searched and searched for her and found her and marked my NAME - PRESENT  PLEASE. (secret: because you see what women doing to men now a days if we ain't listening and respecting them. I really didn't want to experience the repercussions from my friend Earlyn if I didn't show up.) lol.

To tell the truth, I really don't know what route to take with this article, but to say Trinity's Challenger's EXODUS Basketball Team did its community and all its fans in St. Kitts and Nevis PROUD as they showcased TALENT - ENERGY - DURABILITY - COURAGE - STRENGTH - ENDURANCE - SKILL.

As they whipped The Nevis Basketball Team time and time again with two pointers and three pointer shots and penalties, THE  CROWD  WENT  WILD.  HORNS  BLEW  SUPER  LOUD -  ROMAN CANDLE FIREWORKS  kept the energy and atmosphere alive.

We all know girls - many of them went into a FRENZY as the men on the court showcased their STRENGTH   AND  POWER. Many girls are a highly attracted to STRENGTH  AND  MEN with different types of POWER and INFLUENCE.

Sometimes I was very, very, very scared with the energy they were exuberating and ensured that I stayed out of their way. From the pictures below, you'll see that my phone hardly caught a still picture as the energy filled crowd kept rocking away and just wouldn't keep still.

Mr. World's Popular Small Axe Band Song HARDWARE played periodically throughout the night along with other SOCA songs from other bands and that sent some girls into a TRANCE.

I'm 28 years and I've NEVER seen a jam session or CARNIVAL in St. Kitts or Culturama in Nevis in person / real life as yet, only on TELEVISION. Therefore when I saw the buttocks of some young ladies gyrating in such an unexplainable manner, I really couldn't believe this was happening for real and just had to look up to heaven and say - "HELP  ME  LORD - HELP  THE  PREACHER  LORD!" lol.

With those few words, I believe you can understand how excited and energy filled the atmosphere was as Trinity's Challengers EXODUS Basketball Team SCUFFED and BOXED and KICKED The Nevis Team over and over and over again with IN  THEIR  FACE  SHOTS AND  HUMILIATING  SLAM  DUNKS over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I think I'm getting a bit carried away here, so I'll let the pictures below tell the rest of the story, but certainly can't end without wishing Trinity's CHALLENGERS  EXODUS  BASKETBALL  TEAM CONGRATULATIONS for yet another job well done - FOR  BECOMING  2PEAT National Champions, on behalf on my business KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, my ministry - Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and my Political Party - The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com.

When Trinity's Challengers EXODUS Basketball Team approached me about screen printing CHAMPIONSHIP  SHIRTS  AND  embroidering CHAMPIONSHIP  SNAP BACK  HATS before the final match was played, I was honestly a bit skeptical, because if they lost, then that wouldn't have been a wise decision and probably a TOTAL  WASTE. You know though, that I  AM  A  RISK  TAKER. That's my middle name.

From the looks in the team members eyes when they visited my T-shirt Print Shop at Boyds - St. Kitts, I did see that THEY  WERE FULLY  CONFIDENT  that they'd bring home the ST. KITTS - NEVIS NATIONAL Basketball Championship Trophy to The Trinity Community.

I am happy, that I didn't reject helping you, but rallied my KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com and Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com TEAM to RUSH   PRINT  t-shirts and hats just to MAKE  YOU  HAPPY  AND  TO  CELEBRATE!

Now - WHERE'S  THE  AFTER  PARTY AND MOTORCADE  AT? stay tuned for tuned for that information. (sweeteye)



Honourable Glenn Ghost Phillip - St. Kitts Minister of Sports - Celebrating with a Fan and Constituent




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment