Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas - May I Have My Computers Back Today Please?

11th November, 2014





Godly Greetings Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil Douglas. Is it possible for me to have the remaining 66% of my business - KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com and Wallace Family of Boyds - St. Kitts Computers and Tools of Trade TODAY please? May I have them ALL in complete working order as they were taken when The Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force and Army raided my home and business without a search warrant on Monday, 27th May, 2013 and threw me into jail for six months, charging me for SEDITION and denying me bail all that time? 

On Monday, 27th October, 2014, Superintendent Charles Smithen, Head of The Criminal Investigation Division told Magistrate Josephine Malleliu-Webbe at The Sir Lee L. Moore Judicial Complex that we can collect ALL BUT ONE of our units on Wednesday, 29th October, 2014. That agreement wasn't fulfilled and it was only after days upon days upon days of literally BEGGING YOU Mr. Prime Minister that you PERSONALLY CONTACTED ME OVERLY SHOCKED AT WHAT WAS GOING ON and a few days after authorized the release of 33% of my items. 

The question is - What has happened to the remaining 66% of my tools of trade. Upon collecting the 33% from the CID OFFICE in Basseterre - St. Kitts, I asked the officer dealing with me for the rest of the items and no proper response was given and I had to sign for the 33% and leave. I've emailed - My Lawyer Sir Nassibou Butler -www.lawyerbutlerskn.com has tried repeatedly to contact Police Hierachy Dr. Walwyn, ACP Queeley, DCP Liburd, Superintendent Smithen to get an audience and to see why my WORKING ITEMS that The Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis took from my home and business haven't been returned - AND WE KEEP GETTING - NO RESPONSE - OR NO OPPORTUNITY to sit and talk. 

Prime Minister Dr. Douglas, you did PERSONALLY TELL ME that you have put a certain officer to look into the return of my items and to date that officer hasn't even contacted me (NAME WITHHELD HERE). It certainly doesn't speak well in the eyes of the international community for the top governing body to be playing games like this with a little 28 year old preacher, businessman and politician since I started my Radical Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com Godly Political Party on 1st March, 2013. May God help you and your peers and The Royal St. Christoper and Nevis Police Force and Army to have a great day nevertheless. 

I REALLY HAVE URGENT OBLIGATIONS TO MEET AND I NEED MY CRITICAL TOOLS OF TRADE to run my business at FULL CAPACITY URGENTLY. THANK YOU SIR - I AM BEGGING PUBLICLY AGAIN! If they are stolen or not working, let's just SIT AT THE DEAL TABLE SOONEST so we both can move on with our lives. 

Signed: Khrystus Veren Khrystopherson Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment