Friday, February 20, 2015

Akealah's CAKE Catering And Delicattessen Services Is Definitely Where I'll Shop

20th February, 2015

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com since June, 2008

C.E.O Akealah T. Maynard of Akealah's Catering and Delicatessen 



By now you gather that I like talking and talking and talking about my friends and close friends. So, here we go again. Let's meet Akealah T. Maynard. She's from Pond's Extension, Basseterre, St. Kitts.

Now, I honestly don't want my other female and male friend CAKE  BAKERS to stop feeding me now and again for FREE, so I'll just say that Akealah is among the TOP 1% of The Best Cake and Treat Makers in The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis and you need to take up your phone and call her or email her TODAY - TODAY - TODAY and place and order or hire her services for a small or large event.

She does take her time to magically combine the ingredients to make a delicacy that always makes mouths water each time. When a cake or treat leaves her Magical Oven or Stove Top, the job is never done until she takes her time to customize her cakes and treats to her customer's liking. It is a fact, that each time a client comes to collect one of Akealah's Charming Meal Presentations, the first thing they do is SMILE and SMILE and SMILE again and as they leave, they can't seem to STOP  SMILING.

I make no reservations in INTERNATIONALLY recommending my friend Akealah T. Maynard Catering Services to you. I'm quite sure that even if you want her to travel overseas to cater at an event, she can do that. You may have to come through me though, so I can CONVINCE her to travel across the globe just to serve you. Of course, ONCE  THE  PRICE  IS  RIGHT!

When I tell you that Akealah will more than do a great job and please you and sign my name to such an article that I know will be read globally, that definitely means that I  DO  HAVE  A LOT  OF CONFIDENCE  IN   HER.

. . . and if you my global audience do not want me to get FATTER  AND  FATTER  AND  FATTER  in my future, you probably have to separate me from CAKE  BAKING  QUEENS such as Akealah T. Maynard of Ponds Extension, Basseterre, St. Kitts

Akealah has used KVK  ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com over the years for her printing needs.
















No comments:

Post a Comment