Thursday, July 24, 2014

CAMPER JUST NOW: "But Brother Khrystus, Isn't God A Good God?"

24th July, 2014


Dear Global Friend,

I just ended devotions with the children at my I  KNOW  WHO  I  AM  CAMP  a few minutes ago. Each morning, one of the adults shares a CHARACTER  BUILDING  BIBLE  STORY.

It was my turn to teach today and I decided to share the STORY  OF  NOAH! We had a great time as USUAL with the children excited and bubbling and asking many of questions.

Somewhere in the middle of the story when I reached the point where NOAH  SHUT  THE  DOOR  OF  THE  ARK and everyone was killed, a child stopped me and asked, "But Brother Khrystus, Isn't God A Good God?"

That caused others to support her and shout "IS  TRUE? A good God doesn't KILL  PEOPLE."

You see friend, children do have questions to ask and they are also ALWAYS thinking.

During the story, I told the children of why God decided to send the flood to destroy everyone except NOAH, because of how disobedient the people of that day had become.

Another child said, "Brother Khrystus that means another flood soon come then."

I cleared their minds, but didn't go too deep into everything to SCARE  THEM. NOTICE - My camp is for children ages 5 - 13, well I do have some 4 year olds.

They HAVE  QUESTIONS  TOO  AND NEED  ANSWERS.  DO  NOT  IGNORE  THEM  OR  SOMEONE  ELSE  MAY  CORRUPT  THEIR  MINDS!

How would you have responded if you had to answer my question from the child? "But Brother Khrystus, Isn't God A Good God?"


Is the world slowly coming to an end? Is God preparing to setup a NEW  WORLD - A  GODLY  KINGDOM?  

IS  A  21st  CENTURY  NOAH  HAPPENING  IN  PROCESS? Will only THOSE  ON  NOAH'S  ARK  SURVIVE?

Let us join now in prayer internationally for the FAMILIES of those on the current flight that is MISSING  TODAY - It hasn't LANDED  AS  YET - Let us pray for the families of those that just lost their lives in the CRASH over UKRAINE - Let us pray for the families of those that were never found in the first MISSING  PLANE.

On behalf the Incoming Blazing Star Movement Administration - www.theblazingstarmovement.com and The Citizens of The Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis, we want those affected by the recent global tragedies to KNOW - that WE  CARE  AND  WE  ARE  PRAYING  TOO

Are you afraid to FLY  NOW? Are these recent PLANE DEVELOPMENTS controlled by MANKIND? As a Technology KING - what I can say is that TECHNOLOGY  CAN  DO  A LOT  SECRETLY AND  EVERYONE'S  MIND  ISN'T SET  ON  DOING  GOOD! BEWARE!!!!!!!

Is the world slowly coming to an END?  TRUST  JESUS  TODAY!











No comments:

Post a Comment