Tuesday, July 22, 2014

That's It! I've Stopped Talking To My Mother From Today!

22nd July, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

Report By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis


Mrs. Yvette Wallace, M.Ed


That's It! I've Stopped Talking To My Mother - Mrs. Yvette V. Wallace, M.Ed From Today!

I love working with children and youths a lot, a lot, a lot. Sometimes I think that I won't get married and get any children of my own and just look after OTHERS. That's Biblical too! (HYMN: Others - Lord Yes Others. . . . )

I do expect several Whatsapp Messages, Emails and Calls after that comment - so please cover me in your prayers. If I turn off my phone, that would be a problem because you won't get to call me at 1-869-661-0118 or 1-869-765-7270 to get me to embroider your child's name on his/her SEPTEMBER 2014 SCHOOL BAG or to screen print or embroider shirts at KVK - www.kvklives.com for YOU! Therefore, I'll leave my phone on and BEG  FOR  MERCY from the girls that will contact me to SCOLD me for that comment globally.

Anyway, Since I started my I  KNOW  WHO  I  AM  CAMP last week, I've ensured that my best friend and co-radio host, Joy "Lady Smilez" Codrington prepared a menu of fast food and what we call "POT  FOOD" in the Caribbean for our Campers.

Today, Joy couldn't make it to work and I know for part of the morning I would be pre-occupied.

Therefore, I asked my mother to prepare the food for today. I really don't heg her that much because she too thinks that Brother Khrystus and His Youths are one bunch of CRAZY PEOPLE  IN  A  WORLD  ALL  BY  THEMSELF. Sometimes I think she'll evict my youths and I for disturbing her peace in her RETIREMENT, so I stay PRAYING  FOR  MERCY - please help me pray too or you can possibly SPONSOR  US  A  PLACE. (Much thanks in advance - Email me from anywhere around the world to help: drkhrystus@kvklives.com)

My mother isn't one that supports HOT DOGS  OR  HAMBURGERS  AND  PIZZA and the LIKE - so we hide to prepare those things and give the children. I just try my best to keep her UPSTAIRS and pray she only comes down when we prepare COOKED FOOD  FOR  THEM  so she doesn't BASH  US.

I was utterly SHOCKED  OR  MAYBE  EMBARRASSED  TODAY when I stepped into my home business - church - camp spot - home - YES  IT'S  AN  ALL  IN  ONE, when some of the CHILDREN at my CAMP- especially girls, rushed to me and HUGGED  ME  and said, "Brother Khrystus - WE  LOVED  THE  FOOD  TODAY!"

Just imagine that! They never told JOY  OR  MYSELF  THAT! CHILDREN  CAN  BE  SO  UNFAIR  AT  TIMES  AND  HURTFUL!

To tell the truth, I'll tell you this, they tend to behave DIFFERENTLY  WHEN  MY  MOTHER  IS AROUND  AND  WHEN  I  AM  AROUND. Somethings they do and say around me - they would never do and say around her - CHILDREN  ARE  SMART  BAD  AND  KNOW  WHAT  THEY  ARE DOING.

Therefore, not to show my JEALOUSLY, I told them to go and tell my mother how they felt about the FOOD and they said, "WE  DONE  DO  IT! The food was just different and taste better!"

Now, if you know me well, I am going to find out what my mother put in the food to LOCK  MY CHILDREN"S  TASTE  BUDS - as I DO  NOT  TOLERATE  ANYONE  DOING  THAT  EXCEPT CHEF  KHRYSTUS.

This is what my BOASTING  MOTHER  SAID, (I  AM  LYING - SHE'S  NOT  BOASTING - SHE'S  VERY  HUMBLE) - but this is what she said, "You know I don't cook food without putting something nutritious and pretty around the food. Not because they are children, they deserve professional food too."

Most of them ate all and didn't leave much for the dogs, it was only when I saw a child leave back a little COLE SLAW and some other nutritious things, I saw what my mom had done.

All she did was PRETTY  UP  THE  FOOD - and I am sure it really didn't taste any better than CHEF  KHRYSTUS' food, they just liked to SEE  THE  COLOURS.

Then, to show more of their ungratefulness, as my mother was leaving our camp spot downstairs to go back upstairs, some of the children were SHOUTING - 'Ms Wallace, you going cook for us EVERYDAY?"

Just imagine that!

That's It! I've Stopped Talking To My Mother From Today!

That's why WE  AS  MEN  SHOULD  BE  VERY  CAREFUL  WHEN  WE  GET  WOMEN  INVOLVED  IN  WHAT  WE  ARE  DOING! BE  VERY  CAREFUL!  THEY  ALWAYS  WANT  TO  TAKE  OVER  AND  OVERDO  AND  STAND  OUT  AND  PUT  US  TO  SHAME!

That's It! I've Stopped Talking To My Mother From Today!

Please message me a GOOD  COUNSELOR  TO  TALK  TO  SO  I  CAN  TRY  AND  RESTORE OUR  RELATIONSHIP that got damaged today over my MOM  COOKING  GOOD  OLD  POT FOOD  FOR  MY  CAMPERS!

So, you see GLOBAL  PARENTS - children don't just LIKE  JUNKS - THEY  LOVE  POT  FOOD  TOO! If they aren't eating yours, then you probably need to HIRE my mom to teach you how to cook or YOU  CAN  EMAIL  CHEF  KHRYSTUS - because MY  MOM  TAUGHT  ME  HOW  TO  COOK  TOO.

I publicly CHALLANGE  MY  MOTHER - MRS. YVETTE  WALLACE, M.Ed to a PUBLIC  COOK OFF  AT  WARNER  BACK.

Mother 'Against' Son - DUGGIE - Set up the stoves and the kitchen at WARNER  PARK - This may be a wonderful TOURIST  ATTRACTION  AND  BRING  IN  MUCH  MONEY  FOR  THE  COUNTRY when the entire world buys tickets to SEE  THE  NEXT  PRIME  MINISTER OF  ST. KITTS - NEVIS beat his mom PUBLICLY  AT  A  COOK OFF  AT  WARNER  PARK. (Can I have permission to use the Park Right Honourable Dr. Denzil L. Douglas?)

Trust me, these are some of the things that I'll be doing when I become Prime Minister soon - VERY - VERY - VERY - SOON!

I won't be one BORING  PM Like DUGGIE always in Jacket and Tie and Letting guards DRIVE  ME  AROUND  IN  P3 everywhere I wan't to go. I'M  STAYING  HUMBLE!

I have the CREATIVE  IDEAS  TO  BOOST  THE  TOURISM  INDUSTRY  AND  GET  PEOPLE  BUYING  FROM  TOURIST  VENDORS  AGAIN  ALL  YEAR  ROUND!

As a matter of FACT - I might even be driving myself and I DO  PROMISE  TO  STAY  DOWN  TO  EARTH  AND  HANG  WITH  THE  CHILDREN - THE  YOUTHS - THE  COMMON  MAN, because when I'm not Prime Minister, I'll still need your LOVE  AND  SUPPORT!"  EN  TIT?


TRUST  ME - AS  THE  NEXT  PRIME  MINISTER  -  I  DO  HAVE  THE  IDEAS  THAT  ALL  THE  OTHERS  POLITICIANS  WISH  THEY  HAD!


BIG  "BLAZING  STAR  MOVEMENT - www.theblazingstarmovement.com PURPLE"  SMILE












No comments:

Post a Comment