Friday, July 11, 2014

St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank Highly Commended By Next Prime Minister Khrystus Wallace

11th July, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department Staff Reporter



High Praise for the People's Bank, The St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank has been placed on the table by The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, 28 year old Brother Khrystus Veren Khrystopherson Wallace.

Wallace said that he wanted to highly commend the fast and efficient electronic alert system that the bank has in place to inform its customers of deposits and other transactions.

Prime Minister Elect Wallace commented, "Since National launched these superb features to its electronic banking services several years ago, it has helped me and my business a great deal. I travel a lot around the world and see things that many persons don't see and get access to ridiculously low prices since I am members of several ELITE  BUSINESS  WHOLESALE  SHOPPING  CLUBS. In an instant, I can take a picture of a product, send a client the cost and I usually give them my National Account for my clients in St. Kitts - Nevis. Why? Simply because when they make the deposit there, I get an instant email and text and then I can just swipe my debit card and buy and ship or order and ship the item to my clients instantly."

"Also, National's efficiency helps me with my customers. I can email or text or whatsapp someone a Printing Quotation or a quotation to order products or for some other service that I offer and when they make a payment, I am instantly alerted and I can immediately place an order overseas for that client. I  HONESTLY LOVE  NATIONAL  BANK."

"I bank at other banks too, but I must place on the table, as The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts - Nevis, that National's professionalism and service stands out the most for me in the Federation and I have a business bank account in nearly all banks in the Federation."

In closing, Prime Minister Elect Wallace said, "I don't want my statements to cause The St. Kitts - Nevis - Anguilla National Bank to sit down though. I want them to continue working harder to do even better. I consider myself an international business and an international citizen because technology makes the world so small, so therefore, National Bank still can't be compared to my foreign bankers because they are way ahead. Therefore, I want to recommend that they continue to push forward to implement even more convenience and superiority."

"As Technology King in The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, and since I am assured that The Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis has the most shares in the bank, when I become Prime Minister shortly, I would definitely push for more technology. Technology matters. Here are a few things I can do with my foreign bankers from my phone. A customer can scan me a copy of a personal check or money order from any bank in their jurisdiction, I can print and take a picture of it and deposit it using an APP on my phone and with their automatic clearing house, get immediate access to those funds."

"In an instant, I can wire money right into St. Kitts - Nevis or anywhere around the world from my phone, but of course there one has power via their PLASTIC CARD. I think to allow a foreign citizen so much banking power, it shows that the world will soon becoming smaller and smaller and smaller and competition will become tighter and tighter and tighter for the BANKING  INDUSTRY  TOO, so it is imperative that BANKERS be ready for what is to come."

"From the moment when my Foreign Bankers state that they are providing loans to foreign citizens, I will advertise it through my consulting firm - www.kwconsultingskn.com whether as Prime Minister or not, just so that people in St. Kitts - Nevis and around the Caribbean could get help. I want LOCAL  BANKERS  TO  KNOW  THAT  THIS  IS  ALREADY  IN  THE  WORKS  as I am constantly apart of ongoing online webinars and workshops that are dealing with the legalities of doing this. The only main issue that is keeping such international products from being launched is SECURITY  AND  COLLECTIONS AND COURT  EFFICIENCY  since Caribbean islands are outside of their jurisdictions. When that part is ironed out, it is certainly going to be trouble and competition for local and Caribbean bankers very soon. Local lawyers can expect a lot of work too once they are close they get in this soon to come lucrative banking market. I want to assure other Small and Medium Sized businesses that HELP  IS  ON  THE  WAY  FOR US.  I  DEFINITELY  KNOW  A LOT  MORE  THAN  YOU  KNOW. Research things like Invoice Factoring - it's coming to the Caribbean too. So you would be able to have access to your INVOICE  MONIES  instantly less a small percentage which would be helping us with CASH  FLOW and HELP  US  TO  BOOM  AGAIN."

"Foreign Bankers are discussing how they can start penetrating the Mortgage Market in the Caribbean with reduced interested rates, grace periods  or what we call payment holidays for the ordinary man. I am apart of these online discussion forums. They are talking with the ordinary man to share their plans and get our ideas. I may build my own home from using a Foreign Mortgage in the not too distant future as they want to use me as an example of how their products work. They want to piggy back on my global influence as they are reading all my emails too."

"I want to state here too, that I  LOVE  WHAT  MY Foreign business bank managers do. No local business manager has ever done it with me over all my years in business. You only hear from local business managers when your account is overdrawn."

"What my foreign business bank managers do is to constantly keep up ongoing talks with me. They are always calling or emailing me. I believe when I talk to them, they can see and feel my struggles and needs. The more I talk and share ideas, the more I get access to BANKING  FEATURES that are usually not accessible to to foreigners as they get to know me more"

"Imagine foreign bankers have competed with my local bankers on a Merchant Processing Discount Rate. They asked me to check all the banks to see what they were willing to give me locally and they beat the lowest one - SEVERAL  YEARS  AGO. So foreign bankers are now competing with small local banks to start penetrating the Caribbean Market. I know for sure that I am "TEST  RAT" and I don't mind. Bit by bit they are getting to know me more and more. I be honest with them about my banking struggles and they love to hear my stories and they say they are using my stories to create superb banking packages and services in the not too distant future."

"Through foreign bankers and other lenders, I now have access to Merchant Account Funding. Therefore, our local St. Kitts and Nevis Bankers and Caribbean Bankers cannot afford to sleep now. What if I start sharing this information with other small businesses locally from TODAY. Would this mean trouble for our economy and banking industry? Small businesses want HELP and if they can't get it locally, they will start looking beyond our shores - LIKE  ME!"

"A couple months ago, while in talks with a Foreign Investor, he wanted me to approach Prime Minister  The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil Douglas and start talks to possibly strike a deal for one of the BIG BANKS  TO  COME  TO  ST. KITTS. A HSBC or CHASE or Bank of America. I won't go into the details of the deal which is quite unbelievable, but the investor said that if something like that comes through, his firm's involvement and transactions in the twin island Federation could add 20% GDP annually to the nation. Just imagine that kind of help."

"So, not because you don't hear me and my party folks on the radio everyday talking and talking and talking and destroying the nation. It doesn't mean our party is DEAD. We are definitely MORE  THAN  ALIVE AND  WELL  AND taking our time and doing a lot of ground work so that when ever we are elected to office, we can hit the ground running. SILENCE  IS  DEADLY!"

"Everything happens in GOD's TIME - not ours. If we decide to launch an aggressive campaign and candidates for the next election - WE  WILL  WIN  ALL  11 SEATS  OR  MAKE  A  VERY  BIG DENT  IN  THE  ELECTION. If we don't, we will just continue to CANVAS and GROW  FROM STRENGTH  TO  STRENGTH  AND  CONTINUE  TO  UNITE  IN  POWER  AND  INFLUENCE for  The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com  definitely has the YOUTH  LEADERSHIP  AND  ENERGY  BACKED  BY  SEASONED  LAWYERS  AND  POLITICAL  VETERANS  AND  BANKERS  that we our nation needs if we are to turn our nation around for the better."

"The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingmovement.com is bringing HOPE  FOR  THE  YOUTHS -  HOPE  FOR  A  BETTER  TOMORROW. No more young people would ever be left behind under a Blazing Star Movement Administration." ended Incoming Prime Minister Khrystus V. K. Wallace

Cheers are indeed in order to The St. Kitts - Nevis Anguilla National Bank - www.sknanb.com. KEEP  UP THE  GOOD  WORK!






No comments:

Post a Comment