Monday, July 7, 2014

Cheers To Mr. Fitzroy Wilkin - An Advocate For Technical And Vocational Training All His Life


7th July, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

Report By: Brother Khrystus Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis


Mr. Fitzroy Wilkin, TVET Director
Mr. Fitzroy Wilkin is doing an AWESOME - AWESOME - AWESOME job Directing the Technical and Vocational Education Training Programme in the Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis. If you NEED him for service anywhere around the world - I  HIGHLY  RECOMMEND  THAT  YOU  START  CONTACTING  HIM  TODAY!

I am not going to wait until they roll Mr. Wilkin down a church in his US$25,000 casket to go up on the platform of the church and say all that I could have said while he was alive. The man is doing a _________ GOOD  JOB! To ALL - If you're doing good, I'm going to tell you while you're ALIVE. So when you die and look down from HEAVEN or LOOK UP from HELL and don't see me at your funeral, just remember that I told you you were doing a GOOD  JOB.

I first came to know this professional and astute gentleman when he was Director of The National Skills Training Programme. He had contracted my computer school - The CompuDoctors - now The Dare 2 Be Different International Academy to provide computer training to hundreds of adults under The Government Run YES Project. I would have been informed that my institution trained the largest number of trainees under that past project. Even up to TODAY,  many still stay in direct contact with me and thank me for taking the time and effort out to train them and also to inspire them in ENTREPRENEURSHIP and for always going the EXTRA  MILE. (Now you see how I get my supporters and followers?)

The National Skills Training Project is now more than ably headed by Queen June James who continues to follow in the part of her predecessor, Mr. Wilkin and do a doubly AWESOME job!

My first meetings with Mr. Wilkin caused me to quickly develop a perception of him that has proved to be true overtime. He is nice and cool, yet extremely and passionately OUTSPOKEN and he is AFRAID  OF NO ONE. Well you know, he's originally from Sandy Point - St. Kitts, and that's generally how most Sandy Pointers are - I think?

The deal with Mr. Wilkin was to ensure that the students that were handed to me were rigorously exposed to Informational Technology as it was the wave of the future and he did just that. MR.  WILKIN  HAS  VISION  YOU  SEE! His office ensured that my I.T Training School got everything we needed so that I had no issues with carrying out the training and so it was.

If you don't know, Mr. Wilkin OVERWORKS with regards to trying to fully implement The T.V.E.T strategy across the nation. He invited me some months back to a sit in session with others in the Technical and Vocational  Field, who met with Consultants from PARIS - France, Africa and Trinidad. That open session went GREAT!

I would gather that he is always at those type of meetings and and many others pushing and pushing and pushing because I know for sure that he fully agrees with me that TECHNICAL  AND  VOCATIONAL  EDUCATION is the wave of the future.

Look at me! I'm a Valedictorian with degrees. What am I doing? Printing T-shirts and Mugs and Banners and Signs and the like. I also fix computers and network businesses and other organizations. I provide I.T Training too. I make my money from MY  TECHNICAL  AND  VOCATIONAL  SKILLS - not my WHITE PAPER  EDUCATION.

I really don't use all my CXC Subjects and Degrees unless I'm providing training to OTHERS and I don't think I ever want to teach anywhere except for MY  OWN  ORGANIZATION or provide community training and workshops.

Sooooo - How am I surviving? My Technical and Vocational Skills. So, to those who think because you have a lot of subjects and a LAW or MEDICAL degree that you are better than others who are building houses and making craft? WAKE  UP  AND  SMELL  THE  COFFEE! Actually - all you really are - IS  A BIG  BOOK  WORM because you are NOT  TALENTED  WITH  YOUR  HANDS. (Settle Down Khrystus - You're coming over as too harsh! Remember the TRUTH  HURTS  BADLY AND  THEY  USUALLY  LOCK  YOU  UP  FOR 6  MONTHS  FOR   TELLING  THE  TRUTH  TO  TRY  TO  HUSH  YOU  DOWN! SETTLE  DOWN  KHRYSTUS)

Mr. Fitzroy Wilkin wants you to know that YOU  TOO should pursue some type of SKILLS  TRAINING! It matters. If I am correct, Mr. Wilkin is a STAR at providing Refrigeration Services. (I stand to be corrected) Therefore, he isn't one of those directors in charge of departments who talk and talk and talk and don't even LEAD  BY  EXAMPLE. He leads by example. He has his SKILLS  TOO!

I'm not sure if Mr. Wilkin's boss, Senator Nigel Carty ever called him in personally to his office to commend him and encourage him with what he's doing. I won't wait until I'm elected or until I become Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis in the future to do that. I'm going to give Mr. Wilkin his FLOWERS  NOW - while he is ALIVE and can receive them and can SMILE. I hope you don't get reprimanded Mr. Wilkin by your Boss - Mr. Carty, since I'm doing what he should have done long ago - PUBLICLY  THANK  YOU!

On behalf of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com, we publicly acknowledge the HARD UNWAVERING work that Mr. Fitzroy Wilkin has continued to give to the nation through National Skills Technical and Vocational Empowerment and Management.  Proverbs 22:29  says Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

May FAVOUR fall on you, your wife and your child forever and ever and ever and may every NEGATIVE TONGUE  THAT  RISES UP  AGAINST  YOU  BE  CONDEMNED  and every negative wish that is wished over you and your family go back and be fulfilled on those that ORIGINALLY  WISHED  IT  10 FOLD - 20 Fold - 100 Fold!

Cheers - WE  LOVE  YOU!






No comments:

Post a Comment