Saturday, June 28, 2014

Brother Khrystus Beats Youth Girls In M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I Jumping Game Tournament Last Night

28th June, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department Staff Reporter


Each Friday evening, dozens of children and youth look forward to spending approximately three (3) hours or more with Brother Khrystus and his team from 6:30 pm at The Dare 2 Be Different International Youth Fellowship and Fun Fridays at Boyds - St. Kitts.

The evening begins with Devotions and Bible Study, then goes into a written or dramatic/arts learning exercise, then on to cooking / baking where snacks / food are prepared for the evening, then to an outdoor exercise or walking through the community and finally with TECHNO-TIME, where the children / youths get to play on the computers, use WIFI internet on their laptops or tablets and even order items such as clothes and toys overseas using Brother Khrystus' debit card.

Last night, a bold youth brought along her M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I  Elastic Rope and told Brother Khrystus that because he was too fat, she was sure that he couldn't even jump. That started a wild debate as to whether or not boys or girls were better at the popular St. Kitts - Nevis  M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I  Jumping Game.

When Brother Khrystus successfully passed through the ANKLE stage of the  M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I  Jumping game successfully, the youth crowd went QUIET and wanted to know how he knew how to play it and Brother Khrystus told them that he was a KING of the M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I Jumping Game while attending The Dr. William Connor Primary School.

The youth crowd got even more quiet after Brother Khrystus successful jumped right up to ARM  LEVEL proving that he doesn't have a BELLY  THAT  IS  KEEPING  HIM  BACK as the Youths were suggesting.

What caused everyone to laugh though, was when Brother Khrystus retired to lie flat on a table on the outside OUT  OF  BREATH. The Youths teased and said, "See, because he too fat, those little jumps got him TIRED."

As was the deal though, the youths had to PAMPER Brother Khrystus for the rest of the night.

The other popular game played last night was what Brother Khrystus called  "WORD  OLYMPICS." As an educator, he uses this energy fill fun game that he created himself to increase the VOCABULARY of his youths and also to help them to practice speaking properly which isn't quite emphasized in many other Religious Organizations.

The Youths were divided into groups of two and at the end of the game, GIRL  TEAMS came in 1st - 2nd and 3rd which now causes us to ask - ARE  FEMALES  DOMINATING  MALES  IN  EDUCATION?

In closing, Brother Khrystus said, "SINCE  I  WANT  THE  PRIME MINISTERSHIP OF  THE  FEDERATION  OF  ST. KITTS  AND  NEVIS  NOW! A WANT IT NOW! A WANT IT NOW! A WANT IT NOW!"

"I want to challenge Prime Minister The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil Douglas, Dr. Timothy Harris, Hon. Vance Amory and Hon. Joseph Parry to a  M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I   JUMPING  GAME  TOURNAMENT  at Warner Park on MY  28th BIRTHDAY - Friday, 4th July, 2014 - once God tarries."

"I want us to agree that WHOEVER  WINS  THIS  TOURNAMENT  IS  IMMEDIATELY  SWORN  IN  AS  PRIME  MINISTER  FOR  THE  NEXT  5  YEARS  AND  GETS  TO  HANDPICK  HIS  OTHER  PARLIAMENTARIANS. I patiently wait for their responses. If they choose not to participate, ALL  OF  THEM  ARE  BIG  CHICKENS!"

Global Birthday Gifts For Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace's 28th Birthday Celebration can be mailed to:

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Boyds Housing Development
Trinity Parish
St. Kitts
West Indies

or

Brother Khrystus Wallace (KVKAIR 1001)
520 Putnam Ave.
Brooklyn, New York
11221
USA

Email Communication or Calls for his 28th Birthday:

1-869-661-0118 or 1-869-765-7270 or Email: drkhrystus@kvklives.com 















No comments:

Post a Comment