Friday, June 6, 2014

TDC's Dr. Dominic Matthew's Presentation Was Indeed Doctorate Level!

9:15 pm

Thursday, 5th June, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

Report By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis




TDC's Dr. Dominic Matthew's Presentation Was Indeed Doctorate Level!

I honestly forget to ask **Dr. Matthew if he shared what he wrote for his thesis during the Microsoft Power Point presentation tonight. I'm too focused on what I have to write about this fine gentleman, to pause and Whatsapp him to find out though. Please forgive me. He was just DOWN  RIGHT GREAT!

I honestly think that presenters for The B.N.T.F sponsored Capacity Strengthening Project in the Trinity Community organized by the Ministry of Social Services and Community Development headed by my good friend Ms. Azilla Clarke are "running race" now. They just keep getting better and better and better!

To my thousands of global youth readers - especially, as I try to educate you as I write, let me tell you what a THESIS is. thesis or dissertation[1] is a document submitted in support of candidature for an academic degree or professional qualification presenting the author's research and findings (wikipedia.org)

Youthful Dr. Dominic Matthew presented quite humbly yet powerfully on the topic Group Dynamics. A thought on one of the power point slides that he created read, "NEVER  DOUBT  THAT  A  SMALL  GROUP  OF  THOUGHTFUL  CITIZENS  CAN  CHANGE  THE WORLD." Margaret Mead.


That is indeed a truism! No objections to that! It only takes a SPARK to get a fire going and soon all those around will warm up to its glowing. (Do you remember that lovely song from Primary School?)

Dr. Matthew, quite an active community person, asked us to introduce ourselves and used a little icebreaker.

I must note here that presenters that start with icebreakers usually energize their audience and refocus their minds. Well Done Dr. Dominic! My mind was else where at the start, but you got my full attention during your twenty-four slide AWESOME presentation. (I'm not going to tell you WHO  or  WHAT I was thinking about. sweeteye)

Like Cindy Demming, Dr. Dominic used activities in between to keep his audience involved. I am not sure if he's one of the thousands on my mailing list around the world and decided to follow Ms. Demming, but I doubt it. Even if he did that, STARS  ALWAYS  LEARN  FROM  STARS!

I consciously found myself leaning forward while Dr. Dominic was presenting. For those who don't know, if you are presenting and see someone leaning over and listening, cognitive psychologists suggest that that person is keenly interested in what is being shared or the DYNAMIC  PRESENTER is making an impact. For me, it was both.

The slides were not "WISHY-WASHY." They were detailed! OVERLY  DETAILED! I won't bash Dr. Dominic for the lack of pictures, because I see that he really wanted to get out the information so that we can be well trained. (Just a little constructive criticism Sir for next time - IRON sharpens IRON.)

Forgive me, I'm a politician too. As Dr. Dominic presented during the evening. I started thinking that he would make a GREAT  CHAIRMAN for The Blazing Star Movement and I'm going to discuss him in depth with my lawyer - Sir Nassibou Butler - www.lawyerbutlerskn.com to get his views on the gentleman.

Forgive me, as a politician and as The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, every single person I deal with now, I start processing their professionalism, skills, manners and attitude to see where exactly I can use them in a Blazing Star Movement Administration. I am always on the lookout, because AS  SOON  AS we take office, when ever that would be, there will be an 85% reshuffle of the civil service. Comfortable people NEVER function to their optimum BEST and our administration's PRIORITY  would be 250% PRODUCTIVITY or you can't be apart of the CIVIL  SERVICE! (Plain and Simple) - so all the sitting down and relaxing and doing nothing would be over with - That's a TOTAL  WASTE  OF  GOVERNMENT  DOLLARS! Productivity is KEY. Forgive me - I come from the PRIVATE  SECTOR where TIME  IS  MONEY!  So note well, I'm always looking at you - to RATE  YOU and to PLACE  YOU very soon! ALWAYS!

Dr. Dominic gave me a considerable amount of NEW  POINTERS during his POWERFUL PRESENTATION as I grow my political organization from the ground up to become The Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis someday. Actually, Dr. Dominic, while you think about accepting the CHAIRMANSHIP  of my political organization, I personally think that you are so INCREDIBLY OUTSTANDING  AND  PROFESSIONAL that I want to officially HIRE  Dominic Matthew Consulting Services to help us put together The Blazing Star Movement TEAM properly and maybe even help us recruit and confirm our CANDIDATES. (You know a lot of people en tit?) MONEY  IN  IT  EH!!!!! - lol - You can be RESPONSIBLE  for  taking our party to victory - you know. I have you on THAT  LEVEL! Do you know what that would do for your RESUME and Consulting Portfolio?

In closing, I do hope that T.D.C is paying Dr. Dominic a very good salary. If not, I officially and publicly state on this global and international stage that HE   DESERVES  AN  INCREASE  FROM  TODAY! TODAY! To the world, if you are looking to add a GIANT  OF  A  MAN  to your company or organization - just call Dr. Dominic Matthew at 1-869-765-1042.

If you're a lady from around the world - Dr. Dominic is also looking OUT - so ring him after work or send him a WHATSAPP. (I know he won't kill me for letting out his business here. He's my chum and I want him to end up with a PRINCESS too - JUST  LIKE  ME!)


In closing, PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE remind Dr. Dominic never to come unto my Trinity Community to connect with any of my girls without my permission. That is dangerous! Plain Out Dangerous!

Ms. Verlyn Warner - I officially employ you to keep an EYE - WELL  BOTH  EYES on Dr. Dominic - and remind him that I  RUN  THIS  TRINITY  TURF and NO  lady connects with an OUTSIDER without my APPROVAL. LOL.

On behalf of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, The Blazing Star Movement and THE  TRINITY  COMMUNITY. Dr. Dominic is certainly not too young to receive his flowers while he is ALIVE. Keep up the good work as an ASTOUNDING  COMMUNITY ADVOCATE, ROLE  MODEL  FOR  OUR  YOUTHS and TRAINER  OF  TRAINEES.

WE  ALL  LOVE  YOU  SIR!


** footnote: This media house cannot confirm whether or not Mr. Dominic Matthew has a P.hd. The writer, an international marketer by profession used the term "DR." for EMPHASIS  ONLY to show the type of in depth presentation that was delivered by the presenter.


Brother Khrystus at The Tyrell Williams Primary School - St. Kitts  The Children Love Him and This School is Adopted by Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment