Monday, June 16, 2014

NEVIS' KERVIN WILKIN: Mind R U DAM BUSINESS!

16th June, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department Staff Reporter



Our media department found the SOCIAL  MEDIA statement below by the hardworking and ambitious Businessman in Nevis - Mr. Kervin Wilkin as NEWS WORTHY!

Mr. Wilkin has been running a successful printing business on the island of Nevis for several years. We fully endorse the work of this local entrepreneur and encourage you to call from anywhere around the Federation, the Caribbean and The World so that he can be of service to you. Tel: 1-869-764-5477

On behalf of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement, we officially hand Mr. Kervin Wilkin his flowers and endorsement while he is alive and wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

HE  SPEAKS  TRUTH  BY  HIS  COMMENTS  BELOW


The last time I can remember making assumptions was when I was in high school doing school based assessments for Chemistry and Biology. I always hear that you have 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason. 
LISTEN twice as much as you speak. In Nevis I find ppl like Nearga business too MUCH ! 

Hear this:
1) If I give a lady a lift in my vehicle more than once then i am sleeping with her
2) If I listen to Choice then automatically i support NRP
3) If I go to the Herberts Beach Affair then i am a CCM
4) If I go to the Drug Store and by a pregnancy test then i have someone pregnant
5) If I wear a red shirt i am either a gang member or a Big LABOUR supporter
6) If my car is parked in front of the Spanish Bar then i am paying for sex
7) If i decide to loose some weight then i have AIDS
8) If a lady gets too much belly fat then she breed
9) If I have a friend who is gay and we hang out then automatically i am gay too
10) If I put up a post on facebook you think i am talking about you
11) If I hit like on a lady's pic then i want to be with her
Yow keep are you drama to R U Self and don’t mix me. I live my life my way and i suggest you do too. Don’t call me and ask if I Ain't hear so and so Cuz the answer will be no and I couldn't care less! Mind R U DAM BUSINESS !


OUR  MEDIA  DEPARTMENT  THINKS  THE  PROBLEM  IS  ALSO  IN  ST. KITTS  TOO  KERVIN


TRY  LASTING  IMPRESSIONS  PRINT  SHOP  IN  NEVIS - Tel: 1-869-764-5477










No comments:

Post a Comment