Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's Totally Our Fault Why We Are Suffering!

24th June, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

Report By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis




It's Totally Our Fault Why We Are Suffering!

98% of the time, we are responsible for the tears that fall from our eyes. We can attribute the other 2% to uncontrollable and unforeseen circumstances such as death and tragedy.

I love history a lot and because I hang around Lawyer Nassibou Butler - www.lawyerbutlerskn.com a lot, he has encouraged me to study LAW too. He says I'll make a BRILLIANT  CARIBBEAN   LAWYER - ONE  OF  THE  BEST  ACTUALLY. That's what HE said - not me!

LAW comes easy when your senior lawyer is also your good friend. You get lots of help! Studying anything including LAW is quite easy nowadays, as what I'm doing is doing my LLB ONLINE in England and then I can practice in British Territories as a Barrister and Solicitor.

If I want to practice in the Caribbean, I'll have to spend some time at The University of The West Indies. I don't think I'll ever make LAW a career though, it's just good to have it as a background especially as a POLITICIAN. And I am fully aware that if I probably petition hard enough, I can get called to the BAR without going to U.W.I as it has been done for others already locally. If you didn't know, NOW  YOU KNOW!

I can't wait until they start teaching some Medical Courses ONLINE to start doing my Medical Degree. That's MY  DREAM! Maybe they have, so I'll go and check that out after this piece.

Now back to our article! 

Until our NATION and WORLD returns to the point where we ACKNOWLEDGE that we cannot do it all by ourselves and that we NEED  GOD, things would NEVER get any better with our worldwide MAN MADE  SYSTEMS.

The further we run away from GOD, the further DOWNHILL we seem to go individually, collectively and as a WORLD.

Over my 27 year life, I have developed a habit of putting a meaning to every single thing that happens in my life and in the lives of others, checking the pages of the Bible to see if something similar has happened before and then trying to see what LESSON GOD wants me to learn to develop my character so I can continue serving and helping others.

Having been doing that since I got saved at age 10 while attending The Antioch Baptist Church in Basseterre - St. Kitts, I have garnered much knowledge and experience. There was one time God told me to study and prepare a sermon titled - LEARN  FROM  THE MISTAKES  OF  OTHERS! Up to today, I still go into my ministry office to read it over and over at times.

It's Totally Our Fault Why We Are Suffering! We haven't learned from mistakes of The Children of Israel thousands of years ago. While doing my daily morning devotions today, God gave me a staunch reminder of this truism and I thought it would be quite selfish not to share it with you my global audience.

Let's look at 1st Samuel 10: 17 - 19 (King James Version)

1 Sa 10:17  And Samuel called the people together unto the LORD to Mizpeh;

1 Sa 10:18 And said unto the children of Israel, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I brought up Israel out of Egypt, and delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all kingdoms, and of them that oppressed you:

1 Sa 10:19 And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.

I am not going to try and paraphrase what the three verses above state because I think the writer was as clear as possible. What I will do though is repeat a line for emphasis And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations;

Global reader! DING  DONG! That is the problem. Many of us have been UNGRATEFUL  TO  GOD! We have been DISOBEDIENT  TO  GOD!  WE  HAVE  BECOME  TOO  SELFISH  AND  SELF MINDED  AND  NON  CARING  ABOUT  OTHERS!  WE  HAVE  BECOME  TOO  SINFUL -  ALL  OF  US!  TOO  CARNAL  MINDED!

WE  HAVE FORGOTTEN  GOD!

So too, God has temporarily left us up to ourselves until we have RECOGNIZED  that we have ALL SINNED and we need to RETURN  TO  GOD!

Haven't you realized it from BIBLICAL  HISTORY? History always tends to repeat itself! We are given total freedom and peace and joy in the Garden of Eden. WE MESS  UP!

God delivers us from under the wicked King Pharaoh using MOSES - a MIGHTY  WARRIOR, then we turn UNGRATEFUL and start complaining and he doesn't allow us to enter into the promised land for 40 years until he wipes out a wicked and perverse generation. We TEND  TO  PREFER  OPPRESSION AND  SUFFERING - Don't We?

I can go on and on and on and on, but let me END  HERE!

It's Totally Our Fault Why We Are Suffering!

The formula to turn around The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis is in by no means a VOTE  OF NO CONFIDENCE  OR  A  FRESH  ELECTIONS!

The Formula to turn around the world isn't WAR!

The formula to turn around our little beautiful twin island Federation and our FAST  DETERIOATING WORLD  is found in  2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It's Totally Our Fault Why We Are Suffering! ALL  THE  ANSWERS  ARE  CLEARLY  GIVEN  IN GOD'S  WORD!  

CHOICE  HERE  MATTERS!

Does the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis need a THEOCRACY? Or are CHURCHES just as CORRUPT or even MORE  CORRUPT  than  GOVERNMENTS?

 JUST ASKING?





No comments:

Post a Comment