Saturday, June 21, 2014

SHAREZ HUGGINS: Constituency Six - 15 Year Old Girl attending C.E.M.S.S Learns To Use Embroidery Machine at KVK ENTERPRISES TODAY

21st June, 2014

By: Dare  2 Be Different International Media Department Staff Reporter


15 Year Old Sharez Huggins from The Charles E. Mills Secondary School


The wisest and smartest students in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis are using the ongoing Career Fairs that visit their schools quite often to network with businesses and organizations to learn skills and gain part time employment so they can fulfill all their future goals.

One of the most brilliant young ladies from The Charles E. Mills Secondary School and Constituency #6 in the person of 15 year old Sharez Huggins from Parsons - St. Kitts has done just that.

Sharez put her boldness and instinct into action and contacted Brother Khrystus Wallace via Whatsapp and asked for an opportunity to learn EVERYTHING that he could do. EVERYTHING! What a request!

Wallace said that he has never had such a crazy and bold request from anyone in his life, but Sharez' boldness and persistence caused him to GIVE  THE 15 YEAR OLD  YOUNG  LADY a chance.

Sharez brought along her best friend for her first interview and to get well acquainted with the Wallace Family one week ago and had her first day at work TODAY.

Khrystus commented, "Sharez is extremely brilliant. After showing her how to use my embroidery machine over a thirty minute time span, I asked her if she remembered what I taught her and if she was ready to try and she wasn't AFRAID of the machine. She was already doing basic designs and she embroidered a school bag and her name on a sample cloth during her first hour. IMAGINE  THAT! Using my embroidery machine was like NOTHING to her."

Wallace continued, "Interestingly enough, we had some customers come in today to do some small orders and I let Sharez handle them. She is born with a smile and has built in customer service skills. Every customer loves the little girl and wanted to find out where I found her. I didn't find her, she found KVK."

"I just gave Sharez a basic introduction to one of the Graphic Softwares we use - Corel Draw and she quickly grasped the basics and was designing shirts. She not only embroidered shirts, but she pressed pictures onto shirts too. I just sat by her side and watched her at work. SHE  IS  BRILLIANT! Before she left, she INSISTED that she design and print a t-shirt to take home for her mother to see some of what she can already do in just one day. I like what she said. She said any money I make here is going to help my MOMMY. I love her a lot and she's all I got. When things were better, me and mommy used to always dress alike but we can't afford it now. But now I can print our own shirts, we are going to start dressing ALIKE again."

15 year old Sharez Huggins is certainly AMAZING!

Our media house asked Sharez to tell us a little bit about herself and she said. "My name is Sharez Huggins. I  am from Parsons Ground - St. Kitts. I attend The Charles E. Mills Secondary School and I am in 3rd Form. I love the sciences, so I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Physics because I want to be a Medical Doctor and be a Radiation Oncologist because there is none in St. Kitts - Nevis."


Brother Khrystus said in closing, "It is now publicly evident that knowledge among youths continue to increase especially in the growing Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis. I traveled to Florida to learn to use my embroidery machine and I honestly didn't take 30 minutes to learn. I was very fearful of doing something wrong  at first and damaging this EXPENSIVE  PIECE  of equipment. That wasn't the case with Sharez though. She handled that just like she handled her TABLET that she brought to work today."

"There is something that I am also not afraid to say and do publicly as I promise to say when politicians do good. I believe it is imperative that I state here that I believe that Prime Minister Dr. Douglas' instrumentality in ensuring that ALL  HIGH SCHOOLERS received laptops has helped Sharez a great deal to be a step ahead. So, while there are those students who have abused this awesome opportunity, there are those like Sharez Huggins who have grasped the opportunity to get technological power and be empowered and look at what she is doing now. She has applied her technological skills and using a fully computerized embroidery machine with ease. So Dr. Douglas must be commended here. Give jack his jacket man."

"One of the things I want to publicly challenge Dr. Douglas to do in this forum, as this article will be posted on Sharez' Facebook page for her to see and for all to read. I want to challenge Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas to buy Sharez Huggins her own EMBROIDERY  MACHINE  AT  age 15 and allow her to start her own printing business in Constituency 6 if he truly cares about empowering youths. Let her be her own boss at 15. Maybe she can employ her mother and other folks from that Constituency at age 15. This is what is happening all over the world. THE  YOUTHS  ARE  TAKING  OVER  AND  LEADING! It's Bible being fulfilled.  Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them."

"I started my printing business at age 13 and look at where I am today. Sharez is 15 and she is brilliant enough, like me, to focus on business and still her education and still become a doctor. I want to encourage Dr. Douglas to help this 15 year old become the youngest business owner in his Constituency - Constituency 6 if he really cares. The world is waiting on his response and we are waiting to report globally on what he did."

"If you are a global university reading this article about 15 year old Sharez Huggins from Parsons Ground - St. Kitts, currently attending The Charles E. Mills Secondary School. I want to beckon you to prepare documents immediately for Sharez to get a FULL  SCHOLARSHIP  TO  STUDY  AT  YOUR  UNIVERSITY  RIGHT  AFTER  SHE  COMPLETES  HIGH  SCHOOL in about 2 years. She definitely deserves it. Simply email me to get talking TODAY!"

On behalf of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement, we take this opportunity to wish 15 year old Sharez Huggins all the best in her current and future endeavours and encourage her to ONLY  CONTINUE  TO  REACH  FOR  THE  STARS! We ask God to keep her covered ALWAYS with His blood and protect her as she comes and goes. May every negative  tongue that rises up against her be condemned in JESUS NAME! May BLESSINGS  AND  FAVOUR  forever fall on her from this day onwards and may all her dreams and wishes that fall under God's direct plan for her life come to pass!

CHEERS!  WE  LOVE  YOU  SHAREZ!!!!!!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment