Tuesday, March 24, 2015

2015 Girl Friend / Wife Application Period Now Closed - PROCESSING TIME BEGINS

24th March, 2015

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department Staff Reporter - www.daretobedifferentskn.com



Brother Khrystus Veren Khrystopherson Wallace, the 28 year old aspiring Prime Minister of The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis and Founder and CEO of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com has told our media house that the application period for his 2015 Girl Friend / Wife Global Advertisement is now closed and the processing officially begins.

Brother Khrystus commented, "I have honestly made some NEW and GREAT great GLOBAL female friends and gotten new global ministry supporters who love what I'm doing, especially with children and youth. I have met very ambitious young ladies who were more interested in opening a KVK or Dare 2 Be Different in their country rather than marrying me. So the ADVERTISEMENT worked in many different ways including bringing in GLOBAL  PRINTING  CUSTOMERS for KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com ."

"I want to personally thank all ladies, both young and old from around the world who DARED to contact me via TELEPHONE, even though you HID  YOUR  NUMBER sometimes, or who DARED to email me or skype me or simply added me to Whatsapp to talk. I value ALL  OF YOU and hold you a special place in my heart because YOU  DARED  TO  BE  DIFFERENT - YOU  STEPPED OUT  OF  THE  CROWD  AND  STOOD  OUT  AS  UNIQUE! That's who REAL  MEN  LOOK FOR - the different - the daring - the unique."

"With this 2015 Girl Friend Advertisement, it is a fact that I CAN'T date or even MARRY everyone who contacted me unless Prime Minister Timothy Harris quickly introduces and passes POLYGAMY into St. Kitts - Nevis Law, like in KENYA - Africa where that is possible."

"What I can say though is that from my conversations with you, some of you are well on your way to owning or managing a KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com Franchise or Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com Ministry Hub in your country. So for those who won't wear the RING when God helps me finalize my CHOICE, at least, once you're serious and ready for a CHALLENGE, you certainly won't leave the Bargain Table empty handed, but you become apart of the KVK and Dare 2 Be Different International Family as we continue to fight our battles and grow our name and image and network globally - SIMPLY  BECAUSE  YOU  DARED  TO  BE  DIFFERENT, didn't laugh and make fun at my Advertisement, BUT  YOU  CONTACTED ME - YOU MADE  A  STEP - A  MOVE."

Brother Khrystus was asked to tell our media house how many ladies from around the world even contacted him and from which countries and who were the finalists and would Mrs. Khrystus be from St. Kitts or Nevis, or the Caribbean or further afield?

The 28 year old inspiration responded, "I don't think that I want to go any further and provide any more details. I've said enough. In the coming days, weeks, or months, the world would hear, that's if Mrs. Khrystus doesn't keep me so well LOVED, OCCUPIED  AND  PAMPERED that I have no more time for writing and international media publicity."

"Let's just be patient and wait and see WHO  GOD  WOULD  APPROVE  AND WHO  SHE  WOULD   BE? Would the entire world be eating Mr. & Mrs. Khrystus Wedding Cake soon - that we also have to wait and see too." ended the philanthropist and popular St. Kitts - Nevis Youth Figure.





No comments:

Post a Comment