Thursday, May 8, 2014

"Brother Khrystus, Let's Play Sheep, Sheep, Come Home!"

8th May, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis



A few minutes ago, we concluded our weekly Dare 2 Be Different Victor's Club. (It's just another name for kid's club).

Today, the children begged and begged to play outdoor games and I let them have their way. The first game was sheep, sheep, come home and then they took me back down memory lane to games I used to play as a child. The farmer in the den, Simon's Says, Rabbit in the cub and the like.

The truth hurts badly though and WE children and YOUTHS of this era NOW  TALK  PLAINLY and really don't care who we OFFEND - it does seem (Is that right or wrong? You answer that!). So I did get my DOSAGE - nice and HOTTTT!

Sometime during some of those fast moving energy games, a child shouted. "Brother Khrystus, MAAAAN! You keeping us back! You meking the game SLOW and BORING! You to FAT!!!!!"

My mother happened to be out on her verandah watching on and eating some fruits. It has been YEARS I haven't heard her LAUGH  SO  LOUD! I think I've gotten the message now. Imagine THAT! My mother joined with the children as THEY  HUMILIATED  ME! What a mother huh!

I'm gonna go look for one of my male or female friends to start The Dare 2 Be Different International Gym! After all, I want to be the WORLD's   HOTTEST  AND  SEXIEST  PRIME  MINISTER!

Just give me 6 - 12 months. And I give you permission, if you see me in public buying or eating something that I'm not suppose to be eating, remind me and take it away.

Gosh. . . .then again, I can always send folks to still buy me buckets of KFC - LOL and you'll NEVER KNOW!

But - I promise! I'm gonna work on my belly. So for those around the world who wouldn't stop sending me emails telling me how fat I'm getting and those on FACEBOOK who ONLY  SEEM  TO  MESSAGE  ME  TO  remind me of  how FAT  I  AM  GETTING. . .. . .LOOK  OUT!

A  NEW  AND   REFORMED  SEXY  KHRYSTUS  IS  COMING  SOON!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NB: I can't believe my MOTHER joined with the children and humiliated me at Kid's Club today! Would you believe that?  Child Abuse! I'm 27 - but that is CHILD  ABUSE!

She's still the BESTEST  MOM  IN  THE  WORLD and I am being the 1st to PUBLICLY  WISH  HER  HAPPY  MOTHER'S  DAY  2014!  I  LOVE  YOU  MOM!

Mrs. Yvette Wallace, M.Ed



No comments:

Post a Comment