Saturday, May 31, 2014

It's Weekend! Go Out And Relax Your Mind - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! (Pics Inside)

Friday, 30th May, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis.


ALL  WORK  AND  NO  PLAY  MAKES  JACK  A  DULL  BOY! It's Weekend - Do something different! Go out and have some fun! Gentlemen - grab your other half and go do something SILLY!

If you don't have a man or woman - THAT  MAKES  IT  EVEN  BETTER! Grab some friends and go have some FUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! You DON'T  have to have money to HAVE  FUN! Change your mindset. FUN  IS  ALL  IN  THE  MIND!

This weekend, I chilled for a 'lil' bit with some of my peeps on Friday and in the evening at our Dare 2 Be Different International Youths, after we had our Devotions  - WE  WENT  TO  HAVE  FUN! We baked cakes, chicken, make sandwiches and drinks and overfilled our bellies. (I really shouldn't be confessing this PUBLICLY when I promised to work on my belly. While chilling in the Independence Square today, a young lady from Saddlers turned to me and asked, "Me Arm - You're Khrystus Wallace? You look 45 boy. Then a girl friend of mine sitting by that works at National Bank said, Khrystus - It's your belly. You need to work on your belly!"

How old do I actually look? Do I look 27? or older? Email me or whatsapp me or call me and tell me please!!!!! I am begging. (Email: drkhrystus@kvklives.com || Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118 || 1-869-765-7270) - You can order printed shirts too at www.kvklives.com when you contact me - SMILE.

How can I if YOU  DON"T  HELP  ME? I  PUT  THE  BLAME  ON  YOU  FOR  MY  BELLY!

Anyway, at our Dare 2 Be Different Youth Fun Friday, our young people walked with their laptops, ipads, cell phones and we just relaxed till LATE and HAD  FUN! FUN! FUN! We screamed and laughed and for a moment I got a bit scared that my mom would close down my church and evict me for DISTURBING THE  PEACE. She didn't though. To God Be The Glory!

A note to the FELLOWS - don't make life too complicated for the ladies! GIRLS  JUST  WANNA HAVE  FUN!!!!!!

The pictures below show the FUN and the POWER of being SINGLE! You're free in MIND - BODY - SOUL! Don't RUSH anything! Enjoy your youth - ENJOY  YOUR  SINGLE  LIFE  TO  THE  FULLEST!  WHEN  THE  LOCK  DOWN  COMES - IT  REALLY  COMES! ENJOY  YOUR  SINGLE  LIFE!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment