Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pastor Roysdean Richards of Good News Baptist said, "Christians Don't Know How Powerful We Are!"

Sunday, 25th May, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

Report By: Brother Khrystus Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis

Cross Section of The Congregation at Good News Baptist Church - St. Kitts

Dear Global Following,

After my 8:30 am Dare 2 Be Different International Victory Centre Worship Experience with our youths, I ventured to The Good News Baptist Church in Limekiln - St. Kitts Pastored by St. Clair Archibald Sr. - My Uncle. 

He was the one who actually taught me how to lay out sermons properly as a teenager and has guided me to where I am today in the ministry as he always gives me hundreds of sermon outlines to read and study. When ever he travels around the world to minister or attend conventions, he brings back lots of reading material for me to study. Therefore, I didn't learn EVERYTHING when I did my degree in theology online - he was and still is my unpaid Biblical Professor. What I don't know and don't understand, I still ask him. I DO  NOT KNOW  IT  ALL.  So YES - my teaching and thinking is more BAPTIST  MINDED.

Pastor St. Clair Archibald Sr. founded Baptist Churches in Nevis and Antigua and has pastored and preached all around the Caribbean and the United States of America. When I grow up, I want to become JUST  LIKE  HIM.

His church is the extremely opposite of mine though. Pastor Archibald sticks to the old time style of worship. I certainly see nothing wrong with that and I respect him and his method of delivery. Therefore, I did get to enjoy the old time hymns of the faith. I must fully agree, that no matter how many contemporary songs I sing, the old hymns of the faith still bless my soul the most.

The Good News Baptist Church in St. Kitts, I believe is the only church that has a full time DEAF MINISTRY. This is AWESOME! The Deaf Ministry is celebrating a month of Activities in June 2014, I gathered from the notices.

The POWER  WORD  TODAY, was delivered by Assistant Junior Pastor Roysdean Richards. He did an awesome job! I should probably visit there some more, just to hear him.

He concluded Part II of a Sermon Series titled The BATTLE FOR THE MIND. I wasn't there for PART  I, but I think his message was more than fitting and timely because the ENEMY is after the minds of many around the world in this 21st Century.

Especially those that HAVE  DETERMINED  TO  SERVE  GOD  AND  GO  ALL THE  WAY  FOR  HIM.

Here were some of his key points and our phrases. Read - digest and be blessed! We bless the Lord for Pastor Roysdean Richards of The Good News Baptist Church - a hard worker in the Vine Yard of God. Once you are toiling along with me to bring souls to God - I respect and honour you THE  MOST.

* We Don't Know how powerful we are as Christians!

* I don't know about you, but I like VICTORY. Nobody likes DEFEAT!

* Christians seem to like to settle for defeat! The enemy wants us to feel that defeat is OK - but it's not

* Scripture shows that we are in a constant war. Not a physical war because we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and spiritual wickedness in High Places

* We have to change our thinking patterns! Thoughts are powerful!

* Our enemy Satan attempts to defeat us with strategy and deceit, well thought out, well laid out plans deliberate deception

* The mind is the leader - the fore runner. It is important that we set our minds and seek those things that GLORIFY  GOD!

* Out actions are the right result of our thought process.

* I can't stand negative people. I rebuke them. So should you!

* We have to renew our minds. When we do that, we will be able to see what is GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE  FOR  GOD!

* The worst place to fail is from within. Sometimes when we are looking on the enemy outside, the enemy is right with our CAMP. Becareful where we are looking.

* The enemy is in many homes and places setting up strife and causing us to war and strife against each other. Get the enemy out

* We have to use our WEAPONS to come out VICTORIOUS

1. Use the WORD  OF  GOD - Romans 12: 2
 * Know the WORD! Meditate on the WORD! Memorize the WORD!


Pastor Roysdean Richards empowered his listeners with a wealth of information and spiritual backing and begged all to NOT  LET  THE  ENEMY  STEAL  OUR  MINDS! What blessed my heart the most today, was to see a mature gentleman walk up to receive Jesus a Lord and Saviour when Pastor Richards gave the altar call. I saw my uncle take him into his office and I joined with the angels in heaven as they rejoiced.

If no one else received a blessing, that gentleman who decided to change his life TODAY after the SPOKEN  WORD  OF  GOD certain did and Pastor Roysdean certainly accomplished PART  OF  HIS  ONGOING  MISSION which is definitely to see the LOST come to a saving knowlege of Jesus Christ. Honestly friend, that is all the really matters in life.

In closing, there is an ongoing - daily battle for our minds. It is imperative that we watch what we FEED  OUR  MINDS  AND  SOULS. GARBAGE  IN  IS  GARBAGE  OUT!


DO  NOT LET  THE  ENEMY  STEAL  YOUR  MIND!

To Donate To The Good News Baptist Church - Write To:

Pastor St. Clair Archibald Sr.
Good News Baptist Church
Lime Kiln Commercial and Institutional Park
Basseterre
St. Kitts

Brother Lemercius Wallace - Musician



Pastor St. Clair Archibald Sr. - Senior Pastor

Pastor St. Clair Archibald, Sr. - Senior Pastor

Pastor Roysdean Richards

Pastor Roysdean Richards


No comments:

Post a Comment