Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Give Childhood Back To Children! Let Them Play & Play & Play!

6th May, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

Report by: Brother Khrystus Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis


Dare 2 Be Different Fun Event planned by Brother Khrystus and his Dare 2 Be Different Team

Things are definitely very, very, very slow for my business, but I thank God for the little, as little is much when God is in it.

So, to the person who emailed me from Russia to ask me where I get time to write so many articles? I like to keep my mind focused and properly occupied, so I write to relax and de-stress and in the process I help thousands around the world. On a fast day, I write about two to three articles and on a really slow day, I pen about six to ten. I only send out one via email though. You'll find the rest on my blogs.

I always got penalized from online lecturers for going over the world limit, but what ever grade they gave me, didn't bother me. I work for myself and what others say about me or how they grade me doesn't really matter to me. Whether they say I passed of failed an exercise, I go the knowlege from reading the course material. I'm one weird guy I guess. I  KNOW  WHO  I  AM! I am OVERLY  ADDICTED to reading, so my articles and knowledge is as a result of reading, listening to and helping others.

We need to give CHILDHOOD back to children! If we don't do that now, we will only create a very destructive society tomorrow! We need to let children take time to grow up. We need to let children take time to have fun with nature and fun with others. Don't FORCE children and bash them if they are too playful. Guide them!

I do not intend to make this a thesis paper, so let me try my best to summarize my thinking. (Even though that is sometimes very hard for me, since I  AM  MY  OWN  EDITOR - LOL)

It is still a truism that ALL  WORK  AND  NO  PLAY  MAKES  JACK  A  DULL  BOY  AND  ALL PLAY  AND  NO  WORK  MAKES  JACK  A  TOY!

We seem now to live in global society where many parents start pushing their children to start learning a lot very, very, very young. Mind you, I am certainly NOT against early stimulation. I am for that 205%, but no child should be forced to study and stay occupied like a University student doing their PHD!

What is happening in societies today, since many children and students spend most of their time studying, they don't have much time left to use their mind to be creative and truly discover the things they love in life. Everything we see and use in life and that was ever invented or started was as a result of someone using THEIR  MIND'S  CREATIVE  POWER. Our children are now forced into following the NORM and not given the chance to BE  DIFFERENT.

When they seek to be creative, like me and do something different, like start my own Political Party - The Blazing Star Movement at age 26, THEY  ARE  SEEN  AS  CRAZY, pressured and even locked up by the Federal Government several times. So, people rarely choose to move away from the norm and be creative. HOW  SAD!

Children are forced to think that ONLY  BOOK EDUCATION will get them to rise - which is a BIG  LIE!

A few years ago, a mother in distress brought her son to me for some extra classes. She didn't know what else to do. When I started my first couple of classes, the lad still wasn't responding, so I decided to turn a counselor and talk to the young boy. He liked that and he opened up to me. During our healthy conversation, he asked me a very serious question.

He asked, "Mr. Wallace, what subject did you do in school to teach you how to print t-shirts and hats and cups and everything you do? Which subject in school taught you to make the ton load of money you making? My mother wasting her money sending me to class with you when things so hard at home. It's better she pay for me to learn a skill so I can stop from school and help her. Nothing me mother do or you do going to make me do what I don't want to do."

I was baffled. I answered him. I said, "Young man, you're right! I really didn't do any subject in school that taught me my skill and how to make money. I was actually a NERD in school and I still am a nerd. I did all the sciences to follow my 1st dream and study to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon later in my life."

I really didn't try convincing him any further. I  UNDERSTOOD  HIM  AND  UNDERSTOOD  HIS  MOTHER  TOO. His mother wanted the best for him through TYPICAL  EDUCATION  and  HE  WANTED  A  SKILL.  I told his mother his thinking and told her that I understood where he was coming from and I never heard from them again. The child won the debate and got his way. I would really like to see where He is today though.

The sad part is that our society seems to only cater to those that are academically inclined. Forgive me! Folks like Mr. Fitzroy Wilkin, TVET (Technical and Vocational Education Training) Coordinator is working arduously to change that in St. Kitts - Nevis. Thank God for HIM. He is doing way more work than the public can see and I take this forum to commend him GLOBALLY for his hard work in this area since The Ministry of Education isn't taking the time to do it! (I'm not playing politics here or trying to win him over to The Blazing Star Movement - EVERYONE in the WORLD will support the Blazing Star Movement in TIME - I don't need to beg or bribe. I believe that NO  GOD  THING  WILL  GOD  WITH HOLD  FROM  THOSE  THAT  WALK  UPRIGHTLY!)

It is because we are FORCING  EDUCATION on children and not giving them time to slowly develop and PLAY in the process, why our world is heading where it is heading - SEEMINGLY  DOWNHILL!

Let us Give Childhood Back To Children! Let Them Play & Play & Play!

There is a lot more that I have to say, but my article is becoming too long. It was just today, a note via email from Mrs. Euphemia Brice-Roberts, a renowned Caribbean Consultant and Motivational speaker encouraged me to take my thinking and knowledge into more open public fora for open discussion.

I fully agree, but I'm ONE  MAN, therefore, I will seek to discuss with her SOONEST, how we can work on some type of SUPPORT  GROUPS aimed at  OPENING  THE  EYES  of our Nation - our Caribbean - Our World to the truth!

Giving children FULLY  UNMONITORED blackberries,  samsung galaxies, tablets and FREE UN-MONITORED  Laptops and all the fancy technological devices isn't PLAY!

It's  PARTIAL  DESTRUCTION  when you put that type of UNMONITORED and UNCONTROLLED POWER in their hands.

Parents, you DO NOT HAVE  TO FOLLOW  THE  CROWD and feel guilty when your child says EVERYBODY has this and that.

My mom taught her children a very important lesson that has stuck with us. She said, NEVER  FOLLOW THE  CROWD. Where ever the crowd is, choose to go the opposite way. In her little motherly way, she meant DO  NOT  FOLLOW  FIGHTS. I took that simple piece of advise and used it ALL  MY  LIFE - I  DARE  TO  BE  DIFFERENT!

You should too! Dare 2 Be Different and Give YOUR  CHILDREN  BACK  THEIR  CHILDHOOD! Let them Play and play and play too! Not just STUDY! AND STUDY! AND STUDY!

In another article, I'll tell you the truth about all of these UNIVERSITIES. They are just MONEY MAKING  BUSINESSES like my business - KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com ! Take a simple look at LIFE - many of the rich business moguls NEVER ATTENDED - or dropped out! Check Mark Zukerburg.

I was again favored and blessed! I got my start into University Education FOR  FREE because my dad worked at Ross University owned by Devry University and they do allow employees beneficiaries to get UNIVERSITY  EDUCATION for FREE. From there, I continue to move my credits around at other online universities, to get courses off and to educate myself and therefore, educate my following and certainly be well prepared for when I am sworn in as Prime Minister of The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis under a Blazing Star Movement very soon!

St. Kitts - Nevis will change for the better! We will be the envy of the world! I promise that! Nothing will happen instantly, but with time and with YOUR  CONSTANT  HELP  AND  INPUT, we will MAKE  IT TOGETHER!

Give Childhood Back To Children! Let Them Play & Play & Play!














No comments:

Post a Comment