Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cheers to Ms. Clarice Cotton - Keep On Shining!

28th May, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

Report By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis



Ms. Clarice Cotton is one of the hardest working civil servants in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis. Cheers!

I first came to know Ms. Clarice Cotton at the Dr. William Connor Primary School, where I attended and where she taught along with my mother, Mrs. Yvette Wallace, M.Ed. It was soon after, that I found out that she was from my community - the BEST  COMMUNITY  in the world - The Trinity Community. (Maaaaaaan do we have some incredible people in our area!)

As a little boy attending primary school, I always admired the extra hard work that Ms. Cotton would put into the specially challenged students of our nation. She taught and guided them with love, care and attention ALL  THE  TIME. When she was finally promoted to head that section of the school - my heart jumped for joy. She deserved it! She had worked hard!

Ms. Cotton, since then was promoted to Education Officer in the Ministry of Education and was again promoted to her current position, Chief Education Officer where she continues to do what she does best - SERVE  THE  NATION.

I work very closely with Ms. Cotton in ministry. Over the years, she has continued to invite me to cheer her children's programs at The Gospel Hall in Boyds where she is a more than active member. She has invited me to share at her Sunday School in West Farm and she is always ensuring that none of my Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com activities clash with hers. I am grateful that she always keeps me informed and works quite well with me up to today. If you know me well, all you have to say is CHILDREN  OR  YOUTH and I'll put off what ever I'm doing and I'll try my best to be there.

Ms. Cotton knows that, so she uses it to her advantage.

There is another thing that I also like about her. She looks out for her community. Over the years, when ever she had some influence with regards to a T-shirt printing job, she would definitely send it to KVK  ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com. It is because people like her care so much about seeing youths of the Federation move onward and forward, I am where I am today. Thank You Ms. Cotton!

I am someone who believes in giving people their flowers before they die, because that's when they deserve them. That's when they can appreciate them. That's when they can smile and let me see them smile.

 Therefore, Ms. Cotton on behalf of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement Team, we want to PUBLICLY and GLOBALLY thank you for being a hard and outstanding civil servant, community advocate and most importantly - Warrior for God!

Keep up the great work! WE  LOVE  YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment