Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas has done a GOOD job, but I CAN DO BETTER!" says Khrystus Wallace

9:20 am

Wednesday, 7th May, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Staff Reporter





In an exclusive interview with Founder of the newest and most radical GODLY youth political party, The Blazing Star Movement, Brother Khrystus Wallace has emphatically stated that "Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas has done a GOOD job, but he CAN DO BETTER!"

In recent weeks, Wallace has been making some startling media comments that have been getting the attention of local, regional and international media radio and television stations who have now chosen to follow his fresh OBJECTIVE thinking.

Wallace commented, "I'm a minister of the gospel and I have a choice to play the politics of lies, deception and destruction or I have the choice in the palm of my hands do the right thing and keep my hands clean, my conscience clean and be an OBJECTIVE THINKER. When people do GOOD, I will say they do good. When they do CRAP, I will say they do crap. Don't expect us to ever be an easy OPPOSITION party when we are in opposition."

"St. Kitts - Nevis hasn't had proper opposition representation for 18 years and it is impossible for a magic wand to immediately energize folks to accept a sudden opposition concoction called Team Unity. I want to open the eyes of the people, If the so called TEAM  UNITY cares so much about UNITY, why hasn't the leader or anyone from that team EVER  APPROACHED  our movement to be apart, or even asked for our help and promise us some prestigious position if we help. UNITY  SUGGESTS - a UNITING  OF  ALL - NOT  A  UNITING  OF  SOME. The only opposition party the people will accept right now, is the FRESH  AND  INNOVATIVE  BLAZING  STAR  MOVEMENT."

"As a young politician, I cannot go to a platform or to the media and say the The Dr. Denzil Douglas St. Kitts - Nevis Labour Party Administration has done NOTHING  GOOD. I cannot do that! That would be a SIN! That would be a JUDAS!

People who choose to be JUDAS' should not be partial JUDAS', they should be full JUDAS'. This is what full JUDAS' do!

Mt 27:3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

Mt 27:4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

Mt 27:5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

I cannot do that at all. Dr. Douglas has done a lot of GOOD. A lot, a lot of good! He has made some very serious mistakes too, very serious mistakes, but no one is perfect."

Brother Khrystus continued, "If the people of St. Kitts and Nevis are expecting to elect a perfect Prime Minister Khrystus Wallace, a perfect slate of Blazing Star Movement candidates and get a perfect Blazing Star Movement Administration, they can tell me now, let me step down from politics and do something else. No one is perfect. Not me, not Dr. Douglas, not ANYONE!"

"We have a very bad mentality of only highlighting people's bad and faults and failures and never recognizing their POSITIVE  CONTRIBUTIONS. It is imperative that we change that thinking if we are to progress even further. The crab in a barrel mentality must end, and we must recognize that we should work arduously with each other and help each other rise, instead of pulling one another down."

Wallace ended, "My ministry's name is Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com. That has been my motto all my life to DARE  TO  BE  DIFFERENT! That is why I am being different to ALL  OTHER  POLITICIANS  ACROSS  THE  EASTERN  CARIBBEAN and going doing in history for stepping out and COMMENDING  the Prime Minister that I am fighting to dethrone, because although he has done GOOD, I can do BETTER!"

"Today I am doing something strange or CRAZY and I choose to publicly end a destructive Blazing Star Movement Campaign and ask for your forgiveness if I've been any hurt to you. Today I officially launch a campaign of LOVE. Today I begin a campaign of healing the nation. The country is much bigger than I am. Although I was arrested by Dr. Douglas' Administration and incarcerated for six months before getting bail on an alleged SEDITIOUS  PUBLICATION that my local, regional and international lawyers are dealing with."

"Although as I speak, Dr. Douglas has not authorized the return of my computers, hard drives, software to run all my printing equipment so I can meet my obligations, help my MOTHER and survive and rise again, I choose to do the better thing. I choose to FORGIVE  HIM. I choose COUNTRY above self. I am not afraid to say that Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas has done a GOOD job, but I CAN DO Better!"

This indeed is yet another strange turn in Brother Khrystus' campaign. He certainly has been scoring a lot of political points with his Blazing Star Movement and the world waits anxiously daily to see his next move. He certainly has youths EVERYWHERE in St. Kitts - Nevis, around the Caribbean and especially in the USA and Africa overly energized. He is a brilliant sales and marketer, he is brilliant on the computer and he owns his own printing shop giving him the POWER to produce his own t-shirts, polos, calendars, manifestos, pens, pencils, bags, banners, posters etc all at KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com on demand at ANYTIME - night or day!

Does this young man have the strategy, the ideas, the energy, the funding to historically take his party to VICTORY in ONE  TRY? The world waits to see! Will The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis historically elect a 27 year old as Prime Minister very soon?












No comments:

Post a Comment