Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Dr. Douglas - Know Whose Corn To Mash!" Says Brother Khrystus

22nd May, 2014

The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil Douglas,
Prime Minister,
Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis,
Government Headquarters,
Basseterre,
St. Kitts.



Dear Dr. Douglas,

As a gentle reminder as Prime Minister of the beloved Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, when you are going around looking for people's corn to mash, kindly ensure in the future, YOU  KNOW  WHOSE  TO CHOOSE!

Tuesday, 27th May, 2014 would make 1 year since my residential home and business place was raided by The Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis Police Force and Army with a top Inspector of Police ensuring everything would go as you instructed.

It would make one year since ALL my desktop computers, my laptops, my external hard drives, my pen drives, my dongle keys to run my banner machines, other machines and software were taken from me after my house was raided WITHOUT a search warrant and court order authorizing YOUR  SECURITY  FORCES  to take ALL my family's computerized items and my business items.

To date, even after begging you and every official I can beg and my local lawyer can beg, I still have not received anything back. Computers are very sensitive and I am not sure if they are even working now. Who will compensate me for them if this is so? The nation's TAX  DOLLARS? The nation is hurting and suffering and will our Nation's Tax Dollars have to compensate me in due time when all of this could have been avoided?

Tuesday, 27th May, 2014 would make ONE  YEAR since SKN  POLICE  and  SKN  ARMY turned my house upside down parading K9 Dogs through and through our house searching for DRUGS, GUNS and AMMUNITIONS finding NOTHING!

Is it so badly you are afraid of ME  SIR? Little KHRYSTUS  WALLACE to order such a raid as National Security Minister?

MY  MOM  CRIED  - DR. DOUGLAS! SHE  COULDN'T  BELIEVE  WHAT  WAS HAPPENING! SHE  CRIED  FOR  THE  6  MONTHS  I  WAS  LOCKED UP!  You can make me CRY - BUT  NO  ONE!  NO  ONE  MAKES  MY  MOM  CRY  AND  . . . . . . . . . . .  .

Tuesday, 27th May, 2014 would make ONE YEAR that I was wrongfully, unjustly, indiscriminately, unfairly, inhumanely radically taken out of my bed, handcuffed in front of my family, thrown in an army bus that drove close to 80 miles an hour with BOTH  DOORS  OPEN,  TURNING  CORNERS  WILDLY trying to intimidate me (which didn't work, because I am not easily scared Sir) and then thrown into a smelly holding cell, then quickly charged for SEDITIONARY  PUBLICATION, paraded down to the Basseterre High Court, denied bail and thrown into Her Majesty's Prison for 6 months without any TRIAL.

God sent a NEW  FAIR  JUDGE, after I was constantly denied bail over and over and over again by his predecessor. (Then we ask if the Court System is always fair and impartial?) This NEW  JUDGE came  just in time and got highly UPSET with the injustice that was meted out to me as I understand from my local Lawyer - Sir Nassibou Butler - www.lawyerbutlerskn.com and immediately ordered that I be released on a mere EC$5000 bail and report to the Old Road Police Station - Three times a week. HE  CARED SIR - HE  CARED!

I've been doing that since 29th November, 2014 Sir - because I understand that instructions were given to keep my case as long as possible or never call it up so that the world wouldn't get to know that the Government was wrong. My local, regional and international lawyers wait DAILY for a date so they can fly in. It will be covered by CNN and BBC Sir. It will - unless our plans change!

Tuesday, 27th May, 2014 would make 1 year since I was constantly paraded between Her Majesty's Prison in Basseterre St. Kitts and The Basseterre Court while wrongfully incarcerated just as a show and to try to humiliate me I understand under your instructions.

My lawyer is really _______________. He is a very good counselor though. He is one reason why I remain cool and doing and writing as MUCH  GOOD as I possibly can, as he continues to advise me daily that OUR  DAY  OF  RECKONING  WILL  COME - SOOOOON - JUST  WAIT!  JUST  WAIT!  The tables ALWAYS turn!

If you haven't noticed Dr. Douglas, "All my POSITIVE  WRITING and Social Involvement is to prove a point for my case. I  WAS  NEVER  CRAZY  AND  I  AM  STILL  NOT  CRAZY.  I  AM  JUST BOLD  -  OUTSPOKEN  AND  FEAR  NO  ONE!

We are NO  FOOLS! WE  HAVE  STRATEGY Sir! "

In closing, Dr. Douglas - ALWAYS  Know Whose Corn To Mash!

Dr. Douglas, try for a few minutes to put yourself in my shoes and relive the last months of my life - ALL BECAUSE  OF  YOU  SIR! If I didn't have a PERSONAL  RELATIONSHIP  WITH  GOD  THEN  MY  ANGER  WOULD  HAVE  TURN  TO  DESTRUCTION.

I smile and I'm happy on the outside, but many times, behind CLOSED  DOORS - water still falls from my eyes. Dr. Denzil Douglas - you should HAVE  NEVER  ALLOWED  THIS  TO  HAPPEN  TO  YOUR  FRIEND. If you did this to your FRIEND - what in the world would you do to your ENEMIES?

I do LOVE  YOU STILL SIR - I  HONESTLY  DO -  with a GODLY  LOVE! WE  ARE  STILL FRIENDS  -  NO  MATTER  WHAT!  TRUE  FRIENDS  NEVER  GIVE  UP  ON  EACH  OTHER - DO  THEY?  TRUE  FRIENDS  DON'T! NOTHING  SEPARATES  THEM!

I need some CAPITAL  TO  GET  MY  BUSINESS  BACK  UP  IMMEDIATELY! Thanks in advance - I'll be expecting a call or text from you soon. I  AM  WAITING!

NB: I really need my tools of trade back. I really need my HARD  DRIVES  BACK in complete working order. I have some very important business to do and I need access to my 10 years of information that you are withholding. Can I PLEASE have them back TODAY - SIR. At least before the 27th May, 2014 so that history books of The Blazing Star Movement would record that YOU  STILL  CARE. I would really like to REPORT  TO  THE  WORLD that you listened and responded to this PLEA - YET  ANOTHER  PLEA.

Sincerely,

Brother Khrystus Veren Khrystopherson Wallace
The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis
under a BLAZING  STAR  MOVEMENT  ADMINISTRATION SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!


PS: I'm a student of Science and so are you Sir. Do you remember the LAW  OF  KARMA? WHAT  GOES  AROUND - ALWAYS  COMES  BACK  AROUND!

MAY  GOD  HAVE  MERCY  ON  YOUR  SOUL  -  TRUST  IN  JESUS -  HE  CAN  HELP!

Email: drkhrystus@kvklives.com

TEL & WHATSAPP: 869-661-0118
869-765-7270

No comments:

Post a Comment