Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dr. Denzil Douglas Orders Konris Maynard To Open Constituency Office Next To BSM Headquarters in Boyds

Tuesday, 20th May, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department Staff Reporter





Prime Minister The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil Douglas is not trusting any move that Founder of The Blazing Star Movement, Brother Khrystus Veren Khrystopherson Wallace has made in the past and plans to make in the future. Information leaked from a recent Labour Executive Meeting has acknowledged the POWER of 27 year old Wallace and his 1 year old movement as it was recorded directly from the lips of the current Prime Minister.

With this in mind, the longest serving and most powerful Prime Minister in the Caribbean has ordered his new and upcoming Candidate for Constituency 3 - Mr. Konris Maynard to open a Constituency Office right next to the Blazing Star Movement Headquarters at Boyds - St. Kitts - less than 15 seconds away.

Picture Proof of Soon To Open Konris Maynard Constituency 3 Office 15 seconds away from BSM Headquarters - Boyds - St. Kitts

Picture Proof of Soon To Open Konris Maynard Constituency 3 Office 15 seconds away from BSM Headquarters - Boyds - St. Kitts

Picture Proof of Soon To Open Konris Maynard Constituency 3 Office 15 seconds away from BSM Headquarters - Boyds - St. Kitts

Brother Khrystus, when contacted for a comment, had this to say, "I want to warn Mr. Konris Maynard that he is making a very bold move. A very wrong move. To come directly in front of my Blazing Star Movement Headquarters and open a Constituency Office? He needs a PSYCHIATRIC  CHECKUP  IMMEDIATELY  AT  J.N.F - and you see what they did to me (referring to his YOUTUBE VIDEO with detailed JNF experience proof). I have lived at my spot for 27 years and I do not care if he has a lease for that place. It is a wrong move. Boyds is my turf and to make it worst, THIS  STREET  BELONGS  TO  ME and he needs to re-think his plans and not even open the office." Wallace warned.

Wallace continued, "Mr. Maynard is a very good acquaintance of mine and I would want to keep it that way. He should be an independent thinker and not do and say everything that Prime Minister Douglas tells him to do. Konris should grow up and stop wearing BATMAN and SUPERMAN briefs and think for himself. Use his YOUTH  MIND! I know he is a brilliant youth, but to open an office on my turf isn't a brilliant move. It does seem that he likes TURF  WARS. I want Konris to know that I  AM  NOT  SAM CONDOR - I  DO  NOT  PLAY  AROUND! I don't know what these two ants - these two little boys (referring to Konris Maynard and Dr. Denzil Douglas), think they are doing by planning to make some type of impact in MY TERRITORY - MY  TURF!"

Mr. Maynard was unavailable for comment up to press time and when this media house contacted Dr. Douglas via his mobile phone, he also declined to comment.

Khrystus closed by saying, "I want Mr. Konris Maynard and Dr. Denzil Douglas and all other politicians to know. WAR  IS  A  BUSINESS!  POLITICS  IS  WAR!  AND  I  AM  A  BORN  BUSINESSMAN!  I ALWAYS stand out and WIN no matter how long it takes. I have the competitive edge. I have the marketing skills. I have the power and the influence and most of all - I  HAVE  GOD  ON  MY  SIDE - BEWARE! ALWAYS  REMEMBER  THAT  KVK  RULES"

Brother Khrystus Wallace aspires to be The Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis in the future and has not yet officially announced whether or not his Blazing Star Movement Party will contest the next general elections with candidates or he alone and which Constituency he or anyone will contest. The world waits to see as SILENCE  IS  VERY  DANGEROUS  AND  DEADLY.











No comments:

Post a Comment