Friday, May 23, 2014

Dr. Garfield Alexander - Please Consider Writing Some Medical Pieces For Our Media Department Weekly

23rd May, 2014

Dr. Garfield Alexander,
Renowned Youth Medical Doctor,
J.N.F Hospital,
Buckley's Site,
Basseterre,
St. Kitts


Dear Dr. Alexander,

Godly Greetings!

I'm currently doing some embroidery work at my company, KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com and you came across my mind, so I paused quickly to write this blog entry and global email blast. Firstly, I want to thank you for the superb Medical Attention that you gave to me while I was wrongfully incarcerated by the Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis at Her Majesty's Prison in St. Kitts on alleged Seditious Publication Charges.

I remember the expression on your face when you gave me my first checkup and saw that I was in my perfect mind and you expression having checked my BLOOD  PRESSURE and told me that it was PERFECT - 120/80 as a WRONGFULLY  LOCKED  UP  YOUTH. I was always at PEACE  SIR. ALWAYS!

I know you were amazed. It wasn't any of my doing Doc - God always holds me in the PALM  OF  HIS HANDS during good times and bad. You should TRUST  HIM  AS  LORD  AND  SAVIOUR  if you haven't.

I hope I don't offend my current family medical doctor from birth, but I am more than willing to make you my OFFICIAL  MEDICAL  DOCTOR - even when I become Prime Minister Shortly. I fully believe in GIVING  PEOPLE  A  CHANCE - YOU ARE  OUTSTANDING - AMAZING and come from humble beginnings and YOU  DESERVE  TO  RISE  TOO!

While we are on the issue of giving people a chance, I want to offer you an opportunity to do some weekly Medical Pieces for our Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department. Our pieces reach the globe. (I know after Erasmus Williams reads this, they'll probably get you to do it with SKNIS quickly - but I just offered you the chance first.)

I just stopped and checked our server to tell you of the top 10 readers of our emails, blogs and social media postings per capita around the globe for this week alone. We monitor EVERYTHING - I'm an international marketer. I have to see who's always reading globally and how and what to market to who. They top 10 readers are, in this order from 1 to 10.

The United States of America, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Barbados, Antigua and Barbuda, Germany, Venezuela, US Virgin Islands, Canada, Anguilla, The United Kingdom. (Note well - this doesn't mean in anyway, that other countries aren't reading. These are just the TOP 10 per capita.)

It was just last night, Azilla Clarke was boasting of how much longer women live than men because they take regular checkups and take care of themselves. That isn't a debatable statement DOC - It is true! We have to change that as MEN and I am fully depending on you to lead the way with some articles very soon. If you can't - don't worry - I  FULLY  UNDERSTAND  WHY.

Pray about it - though. I am a very quick decision maker and although I don't take NOs for an answer - there are many more anxious YOUTH  DOCs in St. Kitts - Nevis who would love the chance to get to share their knowledge and get FREE  MARKETING  GLOBALLY. Thanks in advance for emailing me your first article - short or long at: drkhrystus@kvklives.com

Don't let Dr. Denzil Douglas - your boss know that I asked you this. Have you considered joining The Blazing Star Movement Team? What Constituency would you like to run in? If Azilla doesn't accept the Leadership position in B.S.M - Would you consider become Deputy Leader? I think you'll do a great - great job. At least we'll be sure that all the footballers and sports fans will definitely VOTE  FOR  US - Dr. Garfield Alexander - Deputy Prime Minister under a Blazing Star Movement Administration. (PRAY  ABOUT  IT)

May God continue to favour you and your family as you continue to SHINE as one of the Federation's Most Outstanding Youth Doctors!

Again - Thanks for your care while I was WRONGFULLY incarcerated!


Sincerely,


Brother Khrystus Veren Khrystopherson Wallace
The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis
under a Blazing Star Movement Administration - VERY - VERY - VERY SOON!

869-661-0118
869-765-7270

SKYPE: kvkent
Email: drkhrystus@kvklives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment