Thursday, May 22, 2014

Carol Boddie's Saddlers Primary School Career Day 2014 - THE BOMB!

22nd May, 2014

Picture Report By: Brother Khrystus Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis


The Saddlers Primary School is under OUTSTANDING  LEADERSHIP! My friend Carol Boddie is the IRON  WOMAN behind that school!

Students from The Saddlers Primary School in St. Kitts - West Indies, came to school today, dressed in clothing portraying what they would like to be in the future. They got a first hand opportunity to interact with a variety of businesses and organizations who continue to live up to their corporate social and community responsibility by attending such events and inspiring tomorrow's leaders.

I won't do much talking here, except to say that SOMEONE probably willfully informed Head Teacher Boddie that Big Belly Khrystus would be there and she ensured that she had fruits for me to snack on. (Sweeteye)  - I like special treatment!

That didn't stop me though from begging some snacks from my employees crates. I stay ahead of the game Ms. Boddie - LOL - I did eat CAKE and SANDWICHES STILL - LOL.  (But I promise, I am going to work on my belly Ms Boddie - I  PROMISE - Special thanks for the FRUITS!)

Most Importantly - Thanks for FEEDING ME! My Team Had a Great time and we look forward to coming back to conduct assemblies through Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com

Carol Boddie's Saddlers Primary School Career Day 2014 - THE  BOMB!

Enjoy the photos - WORLD!






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment